Your opinion... - page 7

tempico:
It seems to me, dear man...you are PR on this account
with your fantasies?

OnGoing:
Well, in the place you mentioned, there are precisely no results that could be called "credible".
We are talking about investing in a trader's trade - then that is one option. What is better?

Tantrik:
We are talking about investing in a trader's trade - then that is one option. What's better?
That's the question that's being tried to answer here. It is possible to clarify. What is a better performance on PAMM accounts with A...ri than the degree of risk with Mars?

OnGoing:
That is the question they are trying to answer here. Can I clarify. What is a better performance on PAMM accounts with A...ri than the degree of risk with Mars?

The work? o)))

DDD

OnGoing:
That is the question they are trying to answer here. Can I clarify. How is the performance of PAMM accounts at A...ri better than the degree of risk when working with Mars?
The company guarantees that the trader does not withdraw (all) money, public discussion of trading in the trader's area, the trader does not receive his profits until he recovers the total drawdown in the account. In short...

Tantrik:
The firm guarantees that the trader does not withdraw (all) money, public discussion of trading in the trader's name branch, the trader does not take his profit until the total drawdown on the account is restored. In short...
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about profitability, stability, etc. Where is the guarantee?

Who has a captain's rank ?

OnGoing:
That is the question they are trying to answer here. Can I clarify. How is the performance on PAMM accounts at A...ri better than the degree of risk with Mars?
In the exclusion of non-trading risks.

OnGoing:
That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about returns, stability, etc. Where is the guarantee?

The very nature of the investment is risky, so there are no guarantees.

That's a strange thing to hear you say.

Ubajal:
Does anyone have a captain's rank?

Yesterday someone offered it, now they don't. Got two cars of buckwheat.