Your opinion... - page 3

OnGoing:
Well, it's even easier to draw a regular state.
Then please draw this account's stack.

Swetten:
Then please draw a statement of that account.
No, I don't think so...

goldtrader:
I think it's possible to reach an agreement with the monitoring administrator if you want to - he can draw it just as well. :)
Then the admin would have drawn the withdrawal would be quite natural, and so suspiciously the money is not withdrawn. The account no longer grows.

Tantrik:
If the administrator had drawn a withdrawal, it would have been completely natural, but as it is, he does not withdraw money suspiciously. The account no longer grows.
And he probably does not give it to the DC ... ((

OnGoing:
And he probably doesn't give it to the DC... ((
If the DC does not plan to pay for profitable trading then everything would have been stopped long ago for example at an account of 50,000. This account was organised by the DC itself...

Tantrik:
If the DC does not plan to pay for profitable trading, everything would have been stopped long ago for example at an account of 50,000. This is the account that the DC himself organised...
Ask Slava, he has 4 accounts frozen, waiting for the price to come back from the sky...

This "de jae vu" is already just astounding.

Back in May the topic was discussed.

FreeLance 20.05.2010 05:42

Here's a curious tree - on the real and in 10 days.:o)))

Trader
Server
Account type | currency
Login
Password
Account opened
Monitored
Last activity
Opening balance, USD
Total trades
Real | USD
21/12/2007. days: 882
11/05/2010. days: 10
11/05/2010. days: 10
10 000.00
Deposit | Withdrawal, USD
Current balance | Funds, USD
Balance change | Funds, %
Profit: USD in pips
Yearly forecast, %
Profit factor
Expected payoff
Absolute drawdown | Maximum drawdown
Sharpe ratio
Leverage

FreeLance:

This 'de ja vu' is already astonishing.

This scam trader is being brought up by those concerned, maybe he is making himself known.

What's noteworthy is that there was "fresh" monitoring there too. 10 days.

Then the monitoring was shut down.

Now it's back on.

Tantrik:
This scam trader is being brought up by those concerned, maybe he's making himself known.

Conspiracy theory (also known as conspiracy theory) is a set of hypotheses attempting to explain an event (series of events) or process as the result of a conspiracy, i.e. the actions of a small, secret group of people aimed at deliberately controlling certain historical processes.

"I think the most likely targets for the authors of conspiracy theories are tragedies of inadequate magnitude," he explains. - For example, the President of the United States is assassinated by a loner. It's somehow unfair, somehow wrong, it just can't happen. This loner couldn't just do it, there has to be a bigger force behind it.

Frank Spotnitz,
author of 'The X-Files'.