Your opinion... - page 10

Ubajal:
Tantrik say at once, I'm going to bed, you don't fight in the wrong place, I don't mind it either... Pummas Pummas - start the tank.
I don't need your shakti so write.... i don't mind...

Tantrik:
I don't need your shakti so write to me.... I don't mind...
So don't get in my way...

Ubajal:
Well, don't get in my way...
Tantric, I'm telling you, if you're rude, I'm gonna kill you.

OnGoing:

Now imagine this. You are a trader. You say to yourself "now I'm going to plan a drawdown and... ...and do it!". Do you find this adequate behaviour? ))

Drawdowns occur just in the unplanned case, i.e. in case of unfavorable developments, isn't that right?

And in the "international forex financial market", as we know, adverse developments can be repeated up to SO or MC...

If you are not a trader then this whole discussion is pointless. If you are an investor then I can hardly explain to you about planned drawdowns, if even PAMM account professionals have explained and continue to explain to investors about drawdowns..... and can't.

Ubajal:
Tantric, I'm telling you, if you're rude, I'll cover you up.
I told you not to drink the fourth glass!

Tantrik:
If you are not a trader - then this whole discussion is meaningless. If you are an investor then I can hardly explain to you about planned drawdown, if even professionals of PAMM accounts explained and continue to explain to investors about drawdowns..... and cannot.

It's much easier to explain about the permissible drawdown.

Tantrik:
If you are not a trader - then this whole discussion is pointless. If you are an investor then I can hardly explain to you about planned drawdowns, if even PAMM account professionals have explained and continue to explain to investors about drawdowns..... and can't.
)))) I am happy for you, for once in your life to see a real trader...

Tantrik:
Told you not to drink the fourth glass!
That's an eighth and a ninth. Told you I'd break the whole house down.

PapaYozh:

It is much easier to explain about the permissible drawdown.

I agree with that.

PapaYozh:

It is much easier to explain about the permissible drawdown.

It is the same thing. Plan to allow a drawdown - 20% - no more.