Your opinion... - page 9

Tantrik:
In the first place the adequacy of the interlocutor and the finer details - his explanations of the drawdowns are visible in the conversation. No risk - a term deposit at a comp. bank.

You are right, history mentions many quite adequate ones. With sad results unfortunately...

And the expression "planned drawdown" is what I most admire in managers' posts ))

OnGoing:

You are right, history mentions many quite adequate ones. With sad results unfortunately...

And the expression "planned drawdown" is what I most admire in managers' posts ))

Normal in trading - better planned and somehow controllable than unplanned. Mostly it's inadequate investors.... They throw themselves at the charts and then cry.

Tantrik:
A normal phenomenon in trading - better planned and somehow controlled than unplanned. Mostly it's inadequate investors.... They are the ones who jump on the charts and then cry.

Now imagine this. You are a trader. You say to yourself "now I'm going to plan a drawdown and... ...and do it!". Do you find this adequate behaviour? ))

Drawdowns occur just in the unplanned case, i.e. in case of unfavorable developments, isn't that right?

And in the "international forex financial market", as we know, adverse developments can be repeated up to SO or MC...

OnGoing:

Any experience of investing in PAMMs?

Tantrik say at once, I'm going to bed, you don't fight in the wrong place, I don't mind it either... Pummas Pummas - start the tank.

What's the point? I can press the 'Buy' and 'Sell' buttons myself...

Ubajal:
Tantrik say at once, I'm going to bed, you don't fight in the wrong place, I don't mind it either... Pumms Pumms - start the tank.
Heat.

OnGoing:
What for? I can press the "Buy" and "Sell" buttons myself...

In the light of the PAMM talk it looks kind of dubious.

But good, if you know how to click.

I'm happy for you.

Swetten:
Heat.

More like alcohol.

Swetten:

In the light of the PAMM talk, it looks a bit dubious.

But good, if you know how to click.

I am happy for you.

Well, go to the forum, read it. I think you will be able to understand what is better.

I have nothing to boast of in my personal trading yet. My year and a half in Forex is 774,12 USD in losses + a carload and a small cart of hand-written Expert Advisors.