how much does a profitable system cost? - page 18

timbo:

Looks like I'm first in line. I'm willing to pay a million bucks. That's all I can scrape together... I'm hoping for an urgency discount-- quick giver, double quick giver.

Although the real cost of such a system is much more. Of course, if it's a real trading system, not 1. lovin, 2. martin and other 3. phybos nonsense.

1,2,3 points of negative, draining systems are there ... Name at least one TS with contrasting results, i.e., in your opinion, profitable-sustainable...

Such a system is priceless! No one will sell it for money, because this person has a tool in his hands to "print money" without limit. What does he need your money for? He is already secured forever! Such people are attracted only by the inaccessible exclusivity. Power, perhaps? A harem of a hundred select slave girls? A Soviet submarine that's nowhere to be found... And so on...

Sith:
Such a system is priceless! No one will sell it for money, because this person has a tool in his hands to "print money" without limit. What does he need your money for? He is already secured forever! Such people are attracted only by the inaccessible exclusivity. Power, perhaps? A harem of a hundred select slave girls? A Soviet submarine that's nowhere to be found... And so on...

Would you like me to sell it to you?

paukas: Would you like me to sell it to you?
Oh, I even have a hypothesis as to what price...

Mathemat:
Oh, I even have a hypothesis as to what price...
A good one for a tenner.

paukas: A good one for a tenner.
And I thought it was the usual for a hundred :)

Mathemat:
And I thought it would be the same as usual for a hundred :)
Come on! It's cheaper!)

I meant that "hundred" = $100 and "ten" = $10K.

I hope I understood paukas correctly.

Mathemat:
And I thought it would be the same as usual for a hundred :)
I can tell you where the euro is going for a hundred.

I can tell you that for free: on the middle right. It's guaranteed to stay on the monitor.