how much does a profitable system cost? - page 16

Swetten:

The bettor sold his EA for a total of $80,000.

Swetten, where did you get that figure? :)

I don't sell advisors at all. I don't sell my own or anyone else's.

Give me a rebuttal now or I'll be taxed on my profits tomorrow :)

Tantrik:
Here's the problem, it's more of a dead end, the DC won't let you withdraw profits - for sure, and brokers don't open accounts for 100 bucks....
WHERE DID YOU FIND BROKERS AT THE FOREX ? THERE'S A BROKERAGE HOUSE...

sllawa3:
WHERE DID YOU FIND BROKERS IN FOREX? THERE'S A TC...
Just an example. My bank broker, when called "DC" on the forum, almost banned everyone who used the expression.

Hmm, why work with those who do not allow you to withdraw profit? You have to choose with whom to work (open an account) wisely and carefully, too. My trading method is all right. nobody wants to evaluate it. i made 183% in May on 21...? In May I made 183% working days ...?? The results are coming out with 520%... And somewhere, I knew a colleague who made 200-300 points per year with 40-60% of my deposit... In six months he made a million from 20 000... How do you evaluate this system?

EricGR:
SO DID THEY GIVE HIM A LEMON?

my robot has been running on the demo - it was the final test drive)) but nevertheless, what a result! Although sitting in a bar with the same speculators as me and a higher class one uttered the phrase that he withdrew $ 800k in profits ... i believe him, because of what he drives and where he lives and where his dacha with potatoes is in the back yard))))))

EricGR:
My robot has worked on a demo and it was the final test drive)) but nevertheless, what a result! Although sitting in a bar with the same speculators as me and a higher class one uttered the phrase that he withdrew $ 800k in profits ... i believe him, because of what he drives and where he lives and where his dacha with potatoes is in the back yard))))))
I KNOW THERE ARE SOME DTS OUT THERE THAT WILL GIVE BACK... BUT YOU CAN COUNT THEM ALL ON ONE HAND... AND NOT ONE OF OURS IS ON THAT LIST.

Yes I fully support that opinion, not communicating with such experienced people who have more than 6-8 years of experience and who can draw any curve pattern the old way))) I would also be a victim of kitchens and unscrupulous DC brokers and others)) hehehehe. I'll say a bit contradictory opinion about DCs, say in USA they take money from inexperienced by quite legal means... But you can confidently invest any amount (large amounts are meant) when you know how to make money in the foreign exchange market and do not worry about withdrawal ... Everyone has money there and nobody is hurt, only the victims of the market who feed it.)

No one evaluates the TS! it seems that it is not called correctly I probably should not go there ... although i will not sell it for any money since i invested VERY much intellectual labor! this is my "charm" ))))))

sllawa3:
WHERE DID YOU FIND BROKERS IN FOREX? THERE'S A TC...
There are as many as you like. Unless, of course, you are limited to the post-Soviet space and the MT4 platform.

goldtrader:
As many as you like. Unless, of course, you are limited to the post-Soviet space and the MT4 platform.
AND FOREX... OR RATHER CURRENCY PAIRS...