how much does a profitable system cost? - page 17

sllawa3:
AND FOREX...

Oh yes! Forex is not the limit of the speculative craft... it's the first step)))) in say, two years I think I will forget about Forex...

One can't even imagine what volume is pumped through the foreign exchange market every day!

EricGR:

Oh yes! Forex is not the limit of the speculative craft ... it is the first stage)))) say after two years i think i will forget about forex...

And here's another little joke: many people invest 500 or even less and shudder that they do not get the income! It's just scary to think what volumes are pumped through the foreign exchange market per day! the amount is just cosmic!

YOU ARE NOT IN FOREX NOW, BUT IN DTS... YOU'RE NOT LIKELY TO GET INTO FOREX...

odiseif:

ok let's get serious .....14 pages but no one has said how much the system can realistically be sold for

The valuation of a particular trading system can be done in the same way as the valuation of a business. And there are three approaches to business valuation - cost, comparative and income. The latter is the most advanced. You have to estimate the amount of free cash flow that this system generates in the future and bring (discount it to the current moment, taking into account the degree of risk.

Better:

Swetten, where did you get that figure? :)

I don't sell advisers at all. Neither my own nor anyone else's.

Give me a rebuttal now or I'll be taxed on my profits tomorrow :)

Evil people threw in!!!

I beg your pardon!!!

EricGR:
my robot has been running on the demo - it was the final test drive)) but nevertheless, what a result! Although sitting in a bar with the same speculators as me and a higher class one uttered the phrase that he withdrew $ 800k in profits ... i believe him, because of what he drives and where he lives and where his dacha with potatoes is in the backyard))))))
Was the bar the internet? (even though it's a demo, it's still nice)

sllawa3:
SO YOU'RE NOT IN FOREX NOW, BUT IN DTS... YOU'RE NOT LIKELY TO GET INTO FOREX

Slava, read here I think it will be useful...

http://bomond.tipsmarket.com.ua/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27

Martingeil:

Slava, read here I think it will be useful...

http://bomond.tipsmarket.com.ua/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27

Attention! There are frequent cases of advertisements of brokerage companies which claim to trade at Currenex prices. Currenex does not sell its quotes to anybody. Second, if you are told that trades are being posted on Currenex, but do not provide access to the Currenex platform itself - you are most likely being lied to.

On the highest level ECN, it is not easy/impossible for an individual to access. If you ever get to the point of having enough capital for trading at this level, you will most likely already have a banker of your own to tell you everything.

This is an excerpt from the material from your link... but it's also from the same link:

ECN (Electronic Communication Network) is a way of automatic organization of trade in financial instruments and no more and no less.

The problem is that they don't know what's going on in the market and they don't know what's going on in the market. No interbank trading is out of the question ... same as currency trading .... currency trading ... DTs do not have access to it ...

Tantrik:
Was the bar the internet? (even though it's a demo, it's still nice)

No, that's exactly the kind of social circle I have in real life...

The reasoning behind your opinion is clear to me, as you are of that opinion. I work on real accounts and exactly on ECN, I do not complain about my profits.

I agree with you (the implication of your message) that there are few serious people who work not for the purpose of utopian developments, but for profit, they are units here, few and intelligent developers with sensible ideas that may yield profit in the near future. And so mostly rubes looking for something easy and illusionists with their fantasies about the super-profitability of their TM.

Anyway...

How about a PBX like this.