how much does a profitable system cost? - page 15

odiseif:

here i am .... so why are you selling?
Well, I've already answered above.

ok let's get serious .....14 pages but no one has said how much the system can realistically be sold for

odiseif:

ok let's get serious .....14 pages but no one has said how much the system can realistically be sold for

who's gonna give it? I used to sell my experts for 400 quid... 10 to 15 of them took it... But now... one's asking for 1000 bucks, the other 50... Who's got the appetite...

not .... I don't think it's serious ..... for that kind of money let it stand ...it doesn't ask for food ....

odiseif:
not .... I don't think it's serious ..... for that kind of money let it stand ...it doesn't ask for food ....
big giraffe... you can see the pit...

You'll make more money than selling it...

Ok ..... sleep ... good luck ...

odiseif:
Ok ..... sleep ... good luck ...
Bye... and same to the same place...

Probably the same message as in JOBy, but if you have such a wonderful Expert Advisor and don't have enough to deposit, then take a loan from a bank, even at the worst interest rate. But if you have such a wonderful expert and you don't have enough for a deposit, then take a loan from a bank, even with the worst interest, because 25% per month will still cover even the worst payments. Half a year later nobody needs to sell anything, the bank is happy to give you a bigger loan, and you, from the height of your boat above the event horizon, eating lobsters, remember what a fool you were when you thought of selling your money-printing machine.

sol:
Probably the same message as in JOBy, but if you have such a wonderful Expert Advisor and don't have enough to deposit, then take a loan from a bank, even if it's the worst interest. But if you have such a wonderful expert and you don't have enough for a deposit, then take a loan from a bank, even with the most terrible interest, because 25% per month will cover even the most nightmarish payments. Half a year later nobody needs to sell anything, the bank is happy to give you a bigger loan, and you, from the height of your yacht's flight over the event horizon, eating lobsters, remember what a fool you were when you thought of selling your money-printing machine.
Here's the problem, it's more of a dead end, the DC won't let you withdraw profits - for sure, and brokers don't open accounts for 100 bucks....