Conversation with a trader - page 4

Richie:
If you are such a pessimist, why are you trading?
it's not a pessimist but facts from personal experience... it's a pity that the names of all these brokerages can't be disclosed here... but i can assure you that the most reputable ones...

sllawa3: this is not a pessimist but facts from personal experience...
I am interested in this. Can I ask which DCs don't pay money? Only in person, because you can't do it here on the forum. I will pay for the service in advance.

Richie:
I am curious about this. Can I ask which DCs don't pay money? Only in person, because you can't do it here on the forum. I will give you the money in advance.
You don't pay any if your winnings are more than an order of magnitude greater than your initial deposit ... (or even less).

Same topic on speculator http://www.speculant.org/forum/showthread.php?t=841

I wonder what the purpose of the distribution is.

Richie:

What did we get the cropped version for?

Who stole it from whom?

;-)

It's an advertising campaign for a broker, ...it's called scare people, give them hope

It looks like they stole it from us. There's a link at the bottom.

Mathemat: Looks like they stole it from us. There's a link at the bottom. Look at the time.
You're kidding. Look at the time. Scary forum. Everything gets indexed quickly, spears instantly :))

yamik:
This is an advertising campaign for a broker, ...call it a scam, give people hope

I don't see any ads for the broker there or there. Or is it just an advertisement for manual forex trading in general? For primary school age?

The point of the topic is still unclear... just another rant... flub...