Why are the "Dear Ones" sending everyone to JOB? - page 2

sever30:

The forum is already in a prolonged state of "starvation" for trade and other ideas. And here moderators and money-grubbers of all stripes, in every relevant topic, send the questioners to .... JOB. Stop, let me read, discuss, accept the idea. They will sort it out on the spot, whether it's paid or realised "for the idea".

This very starvation - a simple deadlock, for the reason that everything has already been discussed 10 times, dismantled, tested, tested and sucked to the bone in every way. There are those who have accepted the harsh reality and those who continue to believe in fairy tales, that's all.

And the forum itself survives solely through its specificity - there are coders wandering around, and wonderful scripts are being written ... And all the ideas are as old as the world, or just hilarious.

sever30:

But the fact is, at the beginning of the thread with a request to discuss the idea and its implementation, your next post with a request to move the thread to JORA, chops at the root the desire of others to discuss anything or selflessly help, as there is an understanding that "older" comrades may take it with disapproval...,

It seems a little different to me. As you say "respected" people see at a glance how unpromising and uninteresting the topic proposed by the petitioner is (the topic discussed here is a prime example), and try to immediately suggest a person where they can be heard, but in a non-beneficial way.

Oper:
I'm being silly...my main point is that you have to pay for everything.

Alexei. You're absolutely right. Everything has to be paid for. But how to determine the optimal price. The respected ones don't say anything about it!

Imagine that you went to the forest to pick mushrooms. There must be mushrooms in the forest as it has been raining, the weather corresponds. Walk through the forest for an hour, two hours. You find only three mushrooms. The whole problem is that the mushrooms have already been picked by other mushroom pickers, including more experienced ones than you. This is the technical analysis, figuratively speaking.

What's the solution? There are two ways out.

1. To be satisfied with "the stump of an apple", figuratively speaking, i.e. that 1% of the technical analysis efficiency.

2) To search for "mushrooms" where they must be, but there are no other mushroom growers.

-

Which one of you has solved your system's problem? So, why bother.... wasting our time figuring things out? All you have to think about is forex. Only forex "cheat maniacs" will achieve success. Many inventions and discoveries have been made by people who didn't even know that "that's not the way to do it".

sever30:

The forum is already in a prolonged state of "starvation" for trade and other ideas. And here moderators and money-grubbers of all stripes, in every relevant topic, send the questioners to .... JOB. Stop, let me read, discuss, accept the idea. On the spot will sort out whether to pay or implement "for the idea".

Many people need this service, but they do not know about its existence. That is why they flock to the forum. That is why they are shown where to go.

Why the fuck would a trader who has checked his idea on a demo, at least, discuss anything? His task is to find a coder to automate the process, and not to waste his time and eyesight staring into the monitor.

Ratsuha.

"New services of MQL5.community: Calculations and Work".

1 Make brighter

2 Rename it more clearly, like "New Services in MQL5.community: Accounting, Jobs, Orders.

SZZ As it is now, it looks more like an offer of jobs for freelancers rather than a subject for "matching people who need each other".

Roger:
I think it's a little different. As you say, the "respected" see at a glance how unpromising and uninteresting the topic proposed by the asker is (the topic discussed here is a prime example), and try immediately to tell the person where they can be heard, but not in a disinterested way.

+100500!

sever30:

The forum is already in a prolonged state of "starvation" for trade and other ideas. And here moderators and money-grubbers of all stripes, in every relevant topic, send the questioners to .... JOB. Stop, let me read, discuss, accept the idea. On the spot will sort out whether to pay or implement "for the idea".

I have a LOT of ideas, because I write the code myself, rather than edit ready-made Expert Advisors from kodobaza,

1. has made/checked an EA for EURUSD - results depend on market dynamics - at flat, slowly losing profit, but with an active trend it can take 100% of my deposit - I put it in auto-trading next week (strategy based on ADX and wagons)

2. I have developed a Renko-based EA - ideal entries, any currency, but I have not found any outputs using Renko - I have found a Pipswitch or a system with a tightly set TP.)

3. I have an idea for a multicurrency Expert Advisor based on currency indexes. This project is long term as it works with one currency pair - EURBAC, but my aim is to work with all available currencies at once

any other ideas?

IgorM:

1. made/checked the eurobucks trend adviser - the results depend on market dynamics - at flat it is slowly losing, at active trend it can take 100% of the deposit - I am setting it for automatic trading from next week (strategy on the wagons and ADX)

Do you think it is not flat?

Reshetov:

Many people need this service but don't know it exists. That's why they come to the forum. That's why they're shown where to go.

Why the fuck would a trader, who has checked his idea using at least a demo, discuss anything? His task is to find a coder to automate the process, not to waste his time and eyesight by staring at the monitor.

Everybody needs the service. And 28 percent of them come here...

to brag about the occasional profits, 20 per cent to ask for advice,

The rest - just to express themselves, to read themselves. And they do not give a damn about other people's opinions .

IMHO.