Can it be? - page 27

Richie:

Gentlemen "traders", why don't you stop slinging mud at the man? It's time to calm down. You have not and will not get anything, and you should not draw conclusions based on [nothing]. Traders do not read coffee grounds.

It's not just nothing, it's nothing that is seriously being offered for money, and not for small money...))

And there is a very clear definition of it in both the domestic and criminal codes).

Sergiy, what got you hooked on this project? How did it inspire confidence?

Are you really ready to buy a "cat in a poke"?

Not even Schrodinger's cat, for he may still be alive, not dead, and not the one on a golden chain, for he at least tells a tale, and completely undefined "cat", tales are told about which?

Mischek:

Well, technically this is correct, because the rest is for money, but in the free version, you can not not show at least some of the state, at least left, just out of respect for the person who showed interest

We will not be able to show the free version, even if it is left one, just for the sake of respect for the interested user. Immediately their eyes start to glow, trying to imagine themselves bathed in money and pleasure.)

Richie:

And the fact that he has barely talked about his strategy does not mean he is a fool, quite the contrary. If he were a fool, he would have presented it to you with all the details.

I do not need anyone else's strategy for nothing, not even for money.
You should have gotten it or bought it or made sure you were selling bullshit.

By the way, you undertook to pull the audience up, but you have not lifted a finger, I think you are used to having your work done for you, and then you have only to beg in tears, not forgetting to mention your PhD

and your deepest knowledge of psychology.

Richie: А то, что почти не рассказал о своей стратегии - не говорит, что он дурак, скорее наоборот. Вот дурак то, вам бы изложил её со всеми подробностями.

Richie, I'm sorry, but you don't understand or you're just pretending.

No one really insisted on secrets, let them be sold for a thousand quid. But:

- One: the humble Yura Reshetov's request to provide evidence (a statement) was refused, on the grounds of some script which would immediately unravel the system.

- two: my request to show at least a header of the report with a picture is ignored.

Neither of these will unravel the system in any way, because unambiguous reengineering of the system is only possible under severe constraints on its indicators and is extremely rare.

But these two points just show that Mr. Wojtowicz is going to continue to sell the system. Wojtowicz is going to continue selling a cat in a poke. Why are there cats in a poke? Wrong forum.

I don't argue that he has the knowledge, because he has avoided the slippery slope of the issues, but I think it's fine with him and the Statemans. The strategy he declared can only be implemented with the help of locks. My conclusions are confirmed by the picture https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126791/page26. I hope nobody needs to know what lock is, it's been done long ago. If you still do not believe me, how could he obtain the -766.49% loss (no one cancelled the margin call)? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page43

S.S. Thank God this is not the 90s, not many have survived since then (buried them, those who wore red coats back then), they (traders) sincerely believed that the grail in their hands.... took the money to manage ... and they are no longer with us...

Mischek:

I don't want anyone else's strategy for nothing, nor do I want their money, including their work strategy

I have my doubts, you do not look like a trader.
It makes me want to ask you a direct question: "Who do you work for, you bastard?

gip:

I have my doubts, you don't look like a trader.
It makes me want to ask you a direct question: "Who do you work for, you bastard?

You'd better get your logic straight.

Prival:

I hope I don't have to tell you what a lock is, it's been done for a long time. If you still don't believe me, how could this guy get -766.49% of losses (no one cancelled the margin call)? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126421/page43

What makes you think that mcdac23 works on loco? I'm kind of familiar with him, why I think so, because the number 23 is confusing in his nickname. And that McDuck was working on the breakdown of the morning flat without a lock, the calculations were crazy there, Excel does not hold...

Mischek:

You need to work out your logic.

There's nothing wrong with logic.

You didn't understand the quote.

But if you don't get the joke of the humour, at least answer the question please.

gip:

There's nothing wrong with logic.

You didn't understand the quote.

But if you don't get the joke of the humour, at least answer the question please.

You don't get the answer, and anyway, "and we're whitewashing, painting"