EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 889

This is my understanding of the situation. If at 1.3479 we turn to the bulls, then we can assume that the correction of the first bearish trend has started, but if we go down to 1.3271 and turn around, then we can state with a high probability that the correction is over and we have moved up in a new bullish trend. ( Stranger, Forte, raise the barrier for the bulls.....)))))) )

strangerr:

Why are you being so harsh on him?))) It's going up well.
I'm a little over 100 pips! :-))

Zet:

If we go down to 1.3271 and turn around, then we can probably say that the correction is over and we have moved up into a new bullish trend.

wholeheartedly support ... support will be strong at this level, push off and go shoulder to shoulder....

It seems that everyone is looking at the schedule and there is no time to post on the forum

rigc:
wholeheartedly support ... support will be strong at this level, push off and go shoulder to shoulder....

What, what?

Who will get it? Bulls, or bears???? ......))))))))))

5drakon:
The DC's gonna give you the cashback, fantasist.

Please watch your language.

I can also use a swear word.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH

DRACON

Why don't we save the fall for today for tomorrow?

Gold and silver are buying cheaply and currencies are likely to keep on going, so there is no support for them

MisterVova:
Gold and silver are buying cheaply and currencies are still going strong, so they have no support

Gold is especially well received)))