EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 896

strangerr:

If the current hourly closes below 1.3488 I will go into the sell.
closed 1.35015.... not much higher))))

rigc:
closed 1.35015.... not much higher))))

I was referring to the last one, already sold, -20pp.

Or maybe the other currencies will "finish" the stops, and they can let the rubber band go...

BOL:
Or maybe the other currencies will "finish" the stops, and they can let the rubber band go...

if they don't, the rubber band will tear, I think a correction is in order

all frozen at the terminals))))

09:00 - Euro jumps immediately or a little later, Europeans are not disturbed, usually Asian stops are knocked down

thecoonvlad:

If they don't let go a rubber band will break, I think the correction is overdue

I am of the same opinion.... and almost all currencies drew good flags yesterday, and now they are trying to break through these flags, so it is possible that yesterday's values (the beginning of the fall yesterday) may return))) but all this may be a hoax - also take into account.....

and in general on D1 i think correction is just around the corner.....imh

35295 and beyond if we pass

basile:

but it could all be a hoax - you also have to consider.....

the more I come to the conclusion that the market is female, like a signal sends beckons, but as a result of bomber trickery

or vice versa all so impregnable and it turns out just come)

in general, the signals are always sent, but you just need to understand whether you'll get screwed or whether they want to screw you)

you need to understand if you are going to get screwed or if they want to screw you)

+100