EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 895

Stells:

I have a question, do the weekend quotes show where the market will open ?
how do i know ? :) - I usually have a "cultural" holiday at the weekend...

I mean the H4 timeframe. Just at the support on H4, and at the lower channel line on H1. And Wolf also (you showed it two pages ago)...

AlexAlex:
I mean the H4 timeframe. Just at the support on H4, and at the lower channel line on H1. And Wolf also (you showed pages 2 ago)...

I wrote about Wolf: buy entry only after breakdown of trendline 1-3-5.

Thank you.

Well, will we see 1.33 today or is it a correction)))

Aleksander:
how do i know? :) - i usually have a "cultural" rest on weekends...

Aleksander 17.11.2010 10:14
I use cubes once a week... I use cleansed moonshine over the weekend (meditation) and on Sunday or as early as Saturday I make my predictions :)

Stells:

Aleksander 17.11.2010 10:14
I use cubes once a week... I cleanse my brain with cleansed moonshine (meditation) over the weekend and make my forecast on Sunday or as early as Saturday :)
so what? I start on Saturday ... depending on how it goes ... continue on Saturday or Sunday ... - not sure what you're asking?

Stells:

Aleksander 17.11.2010 10:14.
I use cubes once a week... I cleanse my brain with cleansed moonshine (meditation) over the weekend and make my forecast on Sunday or as early as Saturday :)

When your brain is well cleaned, you may not even remember what you used and when:))).

Who has an opinion? I am starting to get the feeling that we are quietly heading towards 1.36

thecoonvlad:

Who has an opinion? I am starting to get the feeling that we are quietly heading towards 1.36

My view is that we have been going down since 6am and so far there is nothing to suggest otherwise.