EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 879

strangerr: The buy entry point, if there is one, can be either above or below the present level.
Worthwhile advice, like a real financial analyst... - price will either go up or down.... :)

Aleksander:
Worthwhile advice, like a real financial analyst... - price will either go up or down.... :)

You should walk with the price, not guess with predictor indicators, missed class on Friday - sit back and shut up, you weren't called out.

strangerr:

You have to walk with a price, not guess at fortune tellers. If you miss class on Friday, sit back and shut up, you haven't been summoned.

How can you walk with this contagion if it does not walk but jumps? :))))) Aleksander is on horseback, it's easier for him:)

nalivayko: How can you walk with this infestation if it doesn't walk but jumps? ))))) Aleksander's on horseback, he's easier! :)
Yeah... I'm on a horse :) - I follow the price - I don't care about the direction...

strangerr:

Confirmation is either there or it is not, and from which level you can tell when it is there :))) Sell closed because euro wants to eat, lunch already :))))

And how hungry is it???)))

strangerr:

You should walk with a price, not guess at predictor indicators, skip class on Friday - sit back and shut up, you weren't called out.
Sit 2

Aleksander:
Yep... only this indicator has served me well since 2004 :)
MAY THE INDICATOR BE THE STUDIO, share it with the people in so many years you have had enough of raking in the dough

5drakon:
MAY THE INDICATOR TO THE STUDIO, share with the nation in so many years you have had enough

I'd like to try out this indictor too. Here's mine - makes predictions (they say it helps..........) but I wouldn't advise you to trust it.

5drakon: MAY THE INDICATOR TO THE STUDIO, share with the nation in so many years you have had enough
hmmm... I've written about it before :) - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121031 - it's all described there

XprofuterOverlay is rubbish.