EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 873

tara:

It's funny. I have pretty much the same expectations, although everything else is different: the time scale, the tools, the attitude to forecasting.

....))))

Now watching the price movement, the price throws, have exactly repeated the first anticipated movement in the zig-zag. I wonder how the stock will open and, how the supposed zig-zag....)))))) will distort, if this is it.

The classics of the VA describe the structure of second waves this way; a zig-zag (single or double, we obtain wave (a)), then a three-way (double or triple, we obtain wave (y)), and the same zig-zag completes the entire composition. ( wave (c) ). Although, all relative, not always the structure of the wave coincides with the description of the classics, it has many alternative combinations of.....)))))

I am sure that in your method, something similar is provided, the approaches are different, but the result will be the same, if everything is correctly applied.....)))))))

Sincerely.

in which zigzag?

Should move towards 1.39

Good hunting to all ! And good time to you all !)

SFB:
already 7
So maybe everyone who wants to leave their details not only you have 7 contacts but each of the seven people have all 7 contacts ...I agree too ...add odisei1979

Why skype????

strangerr:
Why skype????
it's not just so they can text you, but they can call you day and night.

5drakon:
it's not just so they can write, but they can call you day and night

911 in short... )))))

nikat97:

911 in short...)))))

Yeah, yeah, that's right, but he's not gonna give it to me, you guys, spare the man, he's already over 3,000 notes.