EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 878

strangerr:

Wait, don't get in yet, it will show itself.

I disobeyed, got in:) a small lot:)

nalivayko:

Disobeyed, got in:) a small lot:)

Why, when you can go in an hour or two later, knowing exactly which way.

strangerr:

Wait, don't get involved yet, it will show itself.

If it goes up, it will go up sharply. I think we will reach 1.62, maybe even today.

nalivayko:

If it goes up, it will be sharp. I think we will reach 1.62, maybe even today.

The reversals are seldom sharp.

strangerr:

Why, when you can go in an hour or two later, knowing exactly which way to go.

and there I'll be pouring in:)

nalivayko:

and there I'll be pouring in:)

Often the entrance THERE is better than THERE:)))

strangerr:

Often a TAM entry is better than a TU entry :)))

I agree. tell me, with the current situation of the TS Vesha, at what price level is the confirmation of an upward move?

nalivayko:

I agree. tell me, in the current situation with the Weishi TS, at what price level is the confirmation of an upward move?

I mean that now the confirmed entry point for growth is far enough upwards, and the guaranteed growth in pips will not be very large. while the entry point for a fall is very close. in such conditions, if the probability of a move in both directions is little different, I think you can bet on growth, in the case of a fall to quickly overturn.

nalivayko:

I agree. tell me, with the current situation on the TS Vesha, at what price level is the confirmation of an up move?

Confirmation is either there or it is not, and from which level you can tell when it is there :))) Sell closed because euro wants to eat, lunch already :))))

nalivayko:

In such conditions, if the probability of a move in both directions does not differ much, I think it is possible to bet on growth, in case of a fall it will overturn quickly.

The buy entry point, if any, may be both above and below the current level.