EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 436

For those who are looking further afield on this pair
EURAUD

NikT_58:

Fort relies on the levels of Murray I prefer the Fibonacci levels and my calculations show that the EUR has a good chance to get to 0.236 and it is 1.3237 and there we have to see

Here is a picture, if the outsider understands something.

I do not make my living by Elliott too =)

Sometimes I experiment with fibs, for the moment I think so

Noterday:

Well, I don't just do Elliot for a living either =)

Sometimes I experiment with fibs, that's what I think at the moment

I missed a move yesterday, so I set a sel-limit at 1.3045 last night (when I sat down at the computer)

rensbit:
I missed the move yesterday, so I set a sel-limit at 1.3045 last night (when I sat down at the computer)
I would not advise to aim upwards at the moment

NikT_58:
I wouldn't advise aiming upwards at the moment
I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm still of the opinion that the trend is down.

I don't like these scripts, I know there are some, but I have to learn how to use them. I had a few hundred bucks profit, but I could not close orders manually.

I would like to sell the top, I am a little short of cash, describe the procedure of using this script in detail if possible.

ruslan67:

I don't like these scripts, I know there are some, but I have to learn how to use them. I had a few hundred bucks profit, I couldn't close orders manually, I wanted to sell from the top again, I sold a little bit, but I don't have enough money.

I would like to sell the top, I am a little short of cash, describe the procedure of using this script in detail if possible.

ruslan67:

I don't like these scripts, I know there are some, but I have to learn how to use them. I had a couple hundred bucks profit, I couldn't close orders manually, I wanted to sell from the top again, I sold a little bit, but I don't have enough money.

And what are you doing on this forum?

GOLD