EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 732

new-rena:

There is no need to think of a trend and break your head - trying to look into the future Look more closely into the past. The trend has nothing to do with it. Once you understand it, make money - that's what this post is about... I shouldn't have done that, by the way. And the trend is clear. The Expert Advisor is cutting from the future. In fact, I will tell you the secret of the Expert Advisor. I have been racking my brain day and night to understand the essence of trading, trying strategies, Expert Advisors, indicators and creating my own programs. This last one. But there was a clue in my words.

Of course we congratulate you, but really, what is the point? I mean, why do we need it?

new-rena:

HE'S MERCILESSLY CUTTING HIS PROFITS FROM FOREX - THAT'S ALL!

sawing? well, let that be the word, though ...

already sawed? will he be sawing or ???

ah yes, the tester has shown the future :)

ZS: not always the results of the tester coincide even with a demo account, good luck

barfly13:

Of course we congratulate you, but really, what's the point? I mean, why should we?

What he means is that history is repeating itself.

It is in our nature to pounce on someone just because you think they know something you don't. Perhaps new-rena is idealising the capabilities of the EA created, but there is no arguing with the fact that everything in this world is repeated or reflected .

Here we go ))) up we go ))

new-rena:

THE TREND OF THIS PAIR IS VERY SIMPLE AND PREDICTABLE, JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!!!

NOT AN AVALANCHE OR A MARTIN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. THIS IS NEW! RADIOTECH GO FOR IT!

THE GRAIL HAS BEEN CREATED - TODAY, NOVEMBER 4, AS I PROMISED MY MOTHER (HER MEMORY IS DEDICATED - 36 DAYS)...

HE'S MERCILESSLY SAWING PROFITS FROM FOREX - THAT'S ALL!

would....

rustein:
monitoring would....

and an advisor:)))

My strategy has opened a new buy target ! I will only enter on a pullback. the target is 1.4300

I added another buy here, but the thing is, I only had the first buy saved from the bottom, I tried 5-6 times to add more, but everything got knocked down by b/w. Not that I bet close, just a very difficult climb, some crazy, really hard to jump on the train this time. It's just a miracle that I have been lucky so far. look, even the first buy was on the wire, despite the fact that it seemed to be in a good place, the price on the pullback almost took it off, blew a deadly chill on it so that the poor buy with its sensitive tender soul almost froze its balls.

FXlike:

I added another buy here, but the thing is, I only had the first buy saved from the bottom, I tried 5-6 times to add more, but everything got knocked down b/c. not that I was betting close, just a very difficult climb, some crazy, really hard to hop the train this time

So it's time to jump out soon))