EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 728

RekkeR:
You know, I don't think there will be any significant upward movement, and here's why. Look, the serious information has passed and we haven't even come out of the correction. I think that we will finish the correction by moving down and then up, but (5) will be a truncation. Remember the picture from May 2008. Apparently it will be this scenario. These are the thoughts that came to mind.

Zet:
You know, I don't think there's gonna be much of a move up, and here's why. Look, the serious information has passed, and we haven't even come out of the correction. I think, that we will make correction and then we will move down and then up, but (5) will be a truncation. Remember the picture from May 2008. Apparently it will be this scenario. These are the thoughts that came to mind.

+1 I don't know why we will go up smoothly. The longer the market is calm, the higher we will go. But we will have to go down, because I have a lock stuck there.

By the way.... aphorism

"The presence of a loco makes the brain work better."

nikelodeon:

+1 I don't know why we will go up smoothly. The longer the market is calm, the higher we will go. But we will have to go down, because I have a lock stuck there.

By the way.... aphorism

"The presence of a lock makes the brain work better."

Locke is certainly a good reason.....))) Glad I'm not alone in understanding such a POSSIBLE scenario

Zet:
You know, I don't think there will be any significant upward movement, and here's why. Look, the serious information has passed and we haven't even come out of the correction. I think that we will make the correction by moving down and then up, but (5) will be a truncation. Remember the picture from May 2008. Apparently it will be this scenario. These are the thoughts that came to mind.

the 5th will be a full-fledged one - I have already shown the graph - its end will be on the border of the 4 month channel, the end time - beginning of next summer...that is the time when the global advance of the EUR will start...that is why it takes 7-8 months - because it is a correction - then 2 years of growth or more - an impulse move of about 8000 points

forte928:

The fifth will be full - I have already shown the picture - its end will be on the border of the 4-month channel - the end time - the beginning of next summer...That is the time and the beginning of a global rise in the euro. Why is it all for 7-8 months - because it is a correction - then 2 years of growth and more - impulsive movement in the scope of 8000 points approximately

If you don't mind pointing out the coordinates of the pattern, I must have missed that point.

Thank you.

Zet:

If you don't mind giving me the coordinates of the drawing, I must have missed that point.

Thank you.

see the end of that week Thursday or Friday I can not get around there are three TFs drawn - from the 670th page it seems

strangerr:
You guys still need to learn, look more carefully at my screenshots, there is no way I can merge, no matter where the price goes.

They will understand everything later) Well, from 43 sell at last?

Fundamentalists also say that after a significant and long-awaited news, the direction of the movement determines it for the next months.

FXlike

Time will tell

I would put 1.3980 under lower local support....