EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 726

5drakon:
See that you don't get to have your cake and eat it every day.
Actually no one has cancelled the fall of the euro and the aussie... (robots will be pouring in)

strangerr:
You guys still need to learn, look more carefully at my screenshots, there is no way I can merge, no matter where the price goes.
+100

strangerr:
You guys still need to learn, look more carefully at my screenshots, there is no way I can lose, no matter where the price goes.
So do I.

strangerr:
You guys still need to learn, look more carefully at my screenshots, there is no way I can merge, no matter where the price goes.
It sucks, but it's better than a flush... Good for you. The main thing now is to get it right.....

I once held a position in a box for over half a year..... nothing closed with a small profit.....

nikelodeon:
I once held a position in a box for over half a year..... nothing closed with a small profit.....
I read somewhere in the reviews DCs are making big money out of the loco (I wouldn't have thought...)

Maybe it was good that I managed to scoop a spoonful from a boiling cauldron, but there is no great naive joy, by and large, it is better to look at such fun things from the outside.

You raise a depot and tomorrow it turns out that the office is screwed.

Are you going to rejoice like a child or reflect?

this is how they do it, explain it to me??????

Was specially sidetracked to go see Saw 7!!! Not a great film)))

Here's the buy now... If we pass 1.4120 then I think further without problems, imho

Translated into Breakeven, can sleep because drunk, though probably will fail(((

This shit has spoiled all my indices:

And the pullback was half an hour ago...

And anyway chelsea spartacus, not the eura dollar!!!!

How have pending orders performed in this move?