EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 724

RekkeR:

Judging by the way it jumped and bounced back, the allocated money was quickly pocketed :)))

I guess they took out a good hold on it...

Prank......, one of them's probably right....... Now who's going to risk predicting the market if even I don't know. А????

It makes me laugh :)))) :)))!!!!!

To promote a stronger pace of economic recovery and to ensure that inflation, over time, is at a level consistent with its mandate, the Committee decided today to expand its holdings in securities. The Committee will maintain its existing policy of reinvesting principal payments from its securities holdings. In addition, the Committee intends to purchase a further $600bn of long-term Treasury securities at the end of the second quarter of 2011, a pace of around $75bn a month. The Committee regularly reviews the pace of its securities purchases and the overall size of the asset purchase program in light of incoming information and will adjust the program as needed to better promote maximum employment and price stability.

The Committee will maintain its target range for the federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 per cent and continues to expect that economic conditions, including low resource utilisation, subdued inflation trends and stable inflation expectations are likely to guarantee an exceptionally low federal funds rate for an extended period.

nikat97:
Mine is at four))
And those who leaked are silent... (I'll wait for the eighth time)

nikelodeon:

Prank......, one of them's probably right....... Now who's going to risk predicting the market if even I don't know. А????

It makes me laugh :)))) :)))!!!!!

quietly to the new local max

Tantrik:
And whoever leaked is silent...
A moment of silence gentlemen............................

It's like the movie The Social Network. Has anyone seen it? What's Left or Right????

I've drained over 2500 on the 2nd number now in the + by 1800 from minus!

nikelodeon:
Like the movie "The Social Network" Has anyone seen it? What's Left or Right????

The movie -- Money never sleeps better!

nikat97:
Mine is at four))
and mine's at 5))