EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1310

IgorM:

Well, this is not just a fact, but I would say surgical precision - to keep the Eurobucks in place and at the same time to make strong movements on the crosses of the euro, as much as possible a strong movement on the crosses of the currency should be visible in a major, but no - is the Eurobucks, so good bulls and bears are holding, or so large orders in the market that brokers are afraid to move orders at their discretion

The movement in the crosses was due to the movement of other currencies and I do not need their surgical precision if I need movement, no matter in what direction.

IgorM:

not the same - will swing and then go down ;)

The main thing is that the Eu will be swinging, either with positive news or simply pulling up, because there are no stops for traders to break down and saturate the hell mechanism ) )))

Phew - like lyrics, it's a good start of the week, no one sees where we are going

Uh-huh lack of bays - need to portray growth....

I will buy only if I see signs of a reversal on the daily, but in the meantime I am going down.

Kitsan:
I will buy only if I see signs of a reversal on the daily, but in the meantime I am going down.

Then it will be necessary to enter into the sell. The downside targets of 1.20-23 are still there.

strangerr:

Then we will have to go into the sell. Targets below 1.20-23 are still there.

On the D1 MACD divergence is being drawn, if it starts to rebound then maybe a bounce up and then a sell.

EURGBP seems to be buy 0.8317 stop 0.8300, although I would not say so, I only deal with EUR, exclusively =)))

Good afternoon, everyone. This is an interesting picture I have come up with. We have to sell after all...

Kitsan:

On the D1 there is a divergence in MACD, if it recovers, it may bounce up and then sell.

You decide which way to go ;)

because at the very top you will only go into buy at 1.23 I understand into sell? ))))

IgorM:

You decide which way you want to go ;)

because at the very top you will only go into buy at 1.23 I understand into sell? ))))

Have you ever caught a tug? :) (catch with both hands!)

Tantrik:
Have you ever caught an eel? :) (catch with both hands!)

I've never caught a Elk, I've only got a few losses, I've earned a bit too little trading practice, thanks to my not so long history of micro trading