EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 677

Shit, the forum wasn't working at all yesterday, so missed the signal, or rather the message about it. Standing at TOP.... Who's got the predictions up there in the pictures??? I'm with you.... By the way let's have a sweepstakes for the opening. I think with a gap down and then still going up....

Today is a holiday in Alpine village and fuck knows what they'll be washing dishes with....

Dumped it on the pound. Everything came together one to one and the platform is like a retro car, and the cameramen are peculiar... and the pound is there! Third time and all on the pound and opened for analysis... ...and pulled back the stop. What to do - maybe get coded on the pound?

nikelodeon:
Shit, the forum wasn't working at all yesterday, so missed the signal, or rather the message about it. Standing at TOP.... Who's got the predictions up there in the pictures??? I'm with you.... By the way let's have a sweepstakes for the opening. I think with a gap down and then still going up....

What's wrong with betting where you're dealing with the whole market? Isn't that enough for you?

nikelodeon:

Come on, have a safe trip)))

Who knows candlemaking, tell me what it is called (the last three candles) either the three Indians or the three crows what is it,

Bocman:

Who knows candlemaking, tell me what it is called (the last three candles) either the three Indians or the three crows what is it,

A total f...ck this piece is called.

strangerr:

A total f...ck this figure is called.

Tell me more.

Bocman:

Please elaborate.

Here's a bar indicator for you ..... I think the trader posted it.
Files:

Bocman:

Tell me more.

I used to read about them, learn about them, I just can't remember now, I know it's no good.

Here's an indicator, it will tell you what it's called)))

Files:
indicators.rar  340 kb

strangerr:

Come on, have a nice trip)))

Good afternoon.

So we're going down, I got it right.