EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 316

Breathing deeper and more often))) well position 1.2900 buy hold. I don't believe...it's too early to go down.

Tantrik:
on the Canadian?
If it's up, it's 1.67... I think it's neither there nor there and it doesn't need to be, but down 0.98... it's very nice and it's right.

NikT_58:
by euRe.
At this rate - in two years. It's not going anywhere - 1.25 at the most (IHMO - growth was knocked down thinking it would collapse on its own...no way, they waited a week - people are advanced and hungry for cheap euras)

Beauty lure

Tantrik:
at this rate - in two years. It's not going anywhere - 1.25 at the most (IHMO - growth was knocked down thinking it would fall on its own....guess what, they waited a week - people are advanced and hungry for cheap euras)
the market will start to rise and on monday the indices will move in the middle and everything will go back to normal, it's OK to go further, it's true

NikT_58:
today the speed is not needed at all, because the speed will form the momentum and on monday the indices will go to the middle and everything will be fine
and it's a long way to go

NikT_58:
and it's a long way to go

From June 1996 to the end of 1999 it took 3.5 years for the Jews, I accelerated it.

Somehow. Starting next week I'm thinking of looking for a sales entrance...

I can't seem to get a good connection...

Pin on H4.

strangerr:
Pin on H4.

RekkeR 20.08.2010 13:51

Next came the simpler crowd. With bags of bai...

Now you have to trust that it will be a pin.

Have you looked at the 15m fwy, baish?

No CW at all. Haven't had much time either. There are digits and colourless invisible squares, which, if you stretch it out, will show up. Numbers on the field, depending on the position of the arrow near the column, change position. And the terminal hangs. Please send me a screenshot of how it should be, if it's not difficult.