EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 322

Gentlemen!

Let us remember the mover and indicator of inflation...

Aha!

Oil and gold.

;)

FreeLance:

Let's remember the engine and indicator of inflation...

Oil and gold.

Let's try :)

Both oil and gold are essentially reserve currencies. And no one will "let" the price go to the mercy of the market.

I do not know how those "higher authorities" agree upon the minimum-maximum, but the fact that the market can stand still for a long time before the strong moves, without reacting to news (for example, and then go to a "round" level for about some points - it is a proof that they agree :).

But I was only referring specifically to the low of the euro. It was "forcibly" pushed back from 1.19 - I consider that a strategic low, below which it will not be allowed to go. At least until there is a fundamental reason to do so.

Tantrik:
AUD\EUR - sold, USD/CHF - sold, EUR/USD - bought. by market...
AUD\EUR - falling, AUD/USD down 100 pips at the open now at 0.8857.

Tantrik:
AUD\EUR - falling, AUD/USD is down 100 pips at the opening now at 0.8857.
AUDUSD should have bought at the open today and it is not too late now.

strangerr:
AUDUSD should have bought at the open today and it's not too late now.

It's too late. We should sell from about 0.8940 and we don't know if it will get there yet.

strangerr:
AUDUSD should have bought at the open today and it's not too late now.

There was a normal black (falling) candle last night and now there is an empty space - a gap and maybe there is a close?(aud/euro - there is a gap euro/aud not). The Aussie was falling in all pairs! - Any news ....?

Tantrik:

There was a normal black (falling) candle last night and now there is an empty space - a gap and maybe there is a close?(aud/euro - there is a gap euro/aud not). The Aussie was falling in all pairs! - any news ....?

What about the euro today?

peter888:
What about the euro today?
It's business as usual - up and down and up and down...

and how long will we hesitate like this?