EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 309

OlegTs:

Anything can happen, this is what forexfactory just gave me

And MQL occasionally freezes,

Remember the saying about the bad dancer?

They do this when there is a large influx of people who want to watch the news while the traffic is moving:)))

gip:

They're really not capable of making it work properly and have even admitted that as long as they have so many clients there's no point in them changing anything.

About the ff, just refresh the page. But not that one with the warning, but the one you wanted to see :)))

I've been doing a little research myself :))))

strangerr:
They do this when there is a large influx of people who want to watch the news during the action:)))
In this case there may not be enough free sockets for all Internet connections. A server without a firewall has a limited number of sockets, i.e. only 65536 is provided.

strangerr:
Gip, the harvest festival is about to begin:)))

You said yourself that the news has no impact. It could go down even further in no time at all.

gip:

You said yourself that the news has no impact. It is perfectly safe to go further down.
When I wrote this I was not looking at the news but at the chart, Grandpa Gunn said - it's time:)))

+1 agree amazing reversals Gunn shows sometimes )

Contrary to the positive euro data and the negative US data, the downward movement continues.

Can anyone give me any indication of a possible rise in the pair?

But as if it didn't fall straight off the current.....

Same for the pound...

gip:

Contrary to the positive euro data and the negative US data, the downward movement continues.

Can anyone give me any indication of a possible rise in the pair?

Can you think of any downside signs?

Looks like old Gunn will have to wait until next month.