EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 307

Noterday:
It's sitting in the tray, but it's grey and blinking, if you hover over it, it says "offline"...

Are you expecting a flood of mass payments "for a server rack"?

:о)

I've never withdrawn money through WebMoney, but I decided to try it, and I don't have the money =))

I'd rather go straight to the bank...

I am expecting the eu to be about this

For the pound, the targets on the previous page are marked on the screenshot with yellow lines.

RekkeR:
Maybe your IP is changing, outpost might be disconnected or your connection might be interrupted. Client could be open 24 hours a day. It's not the client.

I am currently using Yota, of course its IP changes, but only when reconnecting. But the connection has been uninterrupted for 7h. 3 min.

No firewall.

Their servers glitch from time to time. One day doesn't mean anything.

They have a special forum for such questions, something like this has probably already been discussed there.

Just be careful, on that forum special paid chicks like Swetten answer questions, not ordinary users.

Gip, the harvest festival is about to begin:)))

RekkeR:

What do you think?

How does this happen, I don't understand it myself. CW is installed, but there is nothing visually on the graph, I need to look into it.

Try the demo account, I think there's a limit on real, I had the same thing, only demo and only cadence.

Folks, who's on Alpari? How is the connection?

So far, everything is on track.

But keep an eye on the two treed lines, their breach will cause a HUGE drop

Alpari bitch... (((((((((((((((((((((((