EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 302

Has anyone come across the latest transcripts of the Tutankhamun scrolls? There's an interesting timeline there - everyone thinks it's a slave schedule, but it's gr. Euras to 2100. I haven't had a chance to download it yet.

This morning's prediction about the end of the X wave came true.

Now, taking into account the fact that the triplets are solid, I see growth in wave {y}, what it will be I cannot say, it may go in triplets, and complicate the correction. The first sign of the beginning of the fall is a breakdown of the line {5}-{X}.

Tantrik:
Has anyone come across the latest transcripts of the Tutankhamun scrolls? There's an interesting timeline there - everyone thinks it's a slave schedule, but it's gr. Euras to 2100. I haven't had a chance to download it yet.
Google it:)))

Folks, does anyone NOT a beginner trade XAUUSD?

I would like to hear an opinion on this instrument on a weekly or daily chart, i.e. long term.

I will be glad if somebody replies.)

Noterday:

Folks, does anyone NOT a beginner trade XAUUSD ?

I would like to hear an opinion on this instrument on a weekly or daily chart, i.e. long term.

I will be glad if somebody replies.)

Superficial opinion - the price of gold is secondary, dependent on a wide variety of situations for different currencies. It has virtually no intrinsic value, the price is completely abstract. Some of the movements in currencies are not reflected in gold. Consequently, approach to gold should be completely different, than to currencies. Say, if we trade levels in currencies, then we should trade gold movements, but not levels. How you think to apply wave theory there, I have no idea.

Noterday:

Folks, does anyone NOT a beginner trade XAUUSD ?

I will be glad if somebody replies =)

I closed my buy today as correction wave looks like movement to 1250, but I am afraid)))

gip:

The superficial view is that the price of gold is secondary, dependent on a wide variety of situations for different currencies. It has almost no intrinsic value, the price is completely abstract. Some of movements, that are present on currencies, are not reflected on gold. Consequently, approach to gold should be completely different, than to currencies. Say, if we trade levels in currencies, then we should trade gold movements, but not levels. How do you think to apply wave theory there, I have no idea.

That's the point =)

I wrote earlier, more than once, that gold is unknown to me, waves do not do well there (or maybe I'm just not mature enough). But all sorts of wave-theory patterns still work out, such as a converging triangle, a wedge, etc.

OlegTs:
Today I stated a fact - I'm much more comfortable working with drawdowns against the trend than with trend, it psychologically breaks me for some reason:(((((

I can argue the position. Rollbacks are shorter time and linear intervals. If you compare a price to a flea-bitten street cat (no one knows what they are up to), and ask the cat to take a run from order open to take profit, the longer the distance and the longer the time, the less chance the cat will have to reach the finish line. It can run to the basement, climb a tree, it can fall asleep, it can be frightened and run astray by different factors, news fleas, cataclysm cars and finally people, with their unpredictable actions and desires, which outnumber the people themselves.

SZZY: The shorter the time and duration of your goals, the more likely you are to see them achieved. Take your time.

gip:

The superficial view is that the price of gold is secondary, dependent on very different situations for different currencies. It has virtually no intrinsic value, the price is completely abstract. Some of the movements in currencies are not reflected in gold. Consequently, approach to gold should be completely different, than to currencies. Say, if we trade levels in currencies, then we should trade gold movements, but not levels. How you think to apply wave theory there, I have no idea.
It fits very well, it doesn't matter if it's gold, sugar or currency.

RekkeR:

I can argue the position. Rollbacks are shorter time and linear spans. If you compare a price with a flea-bitten street cat (no one knows what they have in mind) and ask the cat to make a run from order open to take profit, the longer the distance and the longer the time, the less chance the cat will have to reach the finish line. It can run to the basement, climb a tree, it can fall asleep, it can be frightened and run astray by different factors, news fleas, cataclysm cars and finally people, with their unpredictable actions and desires, which outnumber the people themselves.

SZZY: The shorter the time and duration of your goals, the more likely you are to see them achieved. Use your minutes.

Your comparisons are as schizophrenic as mine:))). I was comparing traffic to a drunken dude.