EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 298

tara:

Why don't you try

I tried it - it changed bar representation, connected MACD indicator window, drew MA curve but no equidistant channels, no Fibonacci fan. So I will have to draw again.

pathfinder1:

I tried it, it changed representation of bars, attached MACD indicator window, plotted MA curve but no equidistant channels and Fibonacci fan. So I will have to draw again.

That's odd. I have graphical objects transferred.

However, I draw everything myself, many types of objects are not used. Basically, the problem is solved by two simple scripts: resetting graphical objects to a file and recreating them from a file.

tara:

That's odd. I have graphical objects transferred.

However, I draw everything myself, many types of objects are not used. Basically, the problem is solved by two simple scripts: resetting graphical objects to a file and recreating them from a file.

So yeah, that could be it. Also, "look for genius in the simple, gentlemen". Lots of lines - not always a clearer result.

pathfinder1:

So, yes, that could be it. Also, "look for genius in the simple, gentlemen". Lots of lines - not always a clearer result.
Absolutely not something to which there is nothing to add.

Eur is very cheap now...moving up to 1.30 at least on 18.08. And the chart on H4 is trying to trick me...)))

Still holding my BUY at 1.2900, until 1.3500 and no less.

ernst:

Eur is very cheap now...moving up to 1.30 at least on 18.08. And the chart on H4 is trying to trick me...)))

Still holding my BUY at 1.2900, until 1.3500 and no less.

Not very sure of my thoughts, but I think we should go to 1.2615...-1.2670...

NikT_58:
Not too sure of my thoughts, but I think we should go to 1.2615...-1.2670 area....
Not likely anymore.

My opinion. Evra H1 and H4

strangerr:
No longer likely.
Where to?

yurchenko:
Where to?

I don't know, maybe I have a washed out view of course, but I see the euro at 1.2970 as well as the pound at 1.57.

Bought the first at 1.2851 and the second at 1.5526. Let's see.