EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1880

Noterday:
And soon to appear on M15, M30, and H1 =))
It hasn't appeared yet, and that remains just a hope... And hope kills the deposit... (If you have a buy position, the best position is sell, unless you're a 'strategic' investor))

torgus:
Agreed, your terms?

Take your time, you look carefully at the charts first. Look, on the weekly chart, the target is between 1.36... and 1.35..., and on the daily chart MONDAY 28.02.11 below 1.32... Which works out, for the week the target is 1.36... and for the daily, which is within the same week below 1.32... Rebus....))))

Zet:

Take your time, you look carefully at the charts first. Look, on the weekly chart, the target is between 1.36... and 1.35..., and on the daily chart on MONDAY 28.02.11 below 1.32... Which turns out the target for the week is 1.36... and for the daily, which is within the week below 1.32... Rebus....))))

You just don't understand anything. After all it's a EURUSD pair, so EUR on the weeks will go to 36 and USD on the daily to 1.32 =))))))))))))

Fall has started after all.

Forecast partly confirmed, in Asia I think the fall will continue, stock market went down as well.

There was a tip on the net that the ECB interest rate will stay the same.

We have till Thursday to work it off.

And Friday - NFP, options expiry, profit taking.

Garabala:
remind me again )) does the dollar go up and gold go down? or vice versa?
The dollar has been falling since at least January 11). And the pressure continues))

zfs:
The dollar has been falling since at least January 11. And the pressure continues))
I am not talking about now, I am asking in general ))

Garabala:
I don't mean now, I'm asking in general ))
Well, of course, it's not a crisis now, why should it grow.

Noterday:
You just don't understand anything. After all it's a EURUSD pair, so EUR on the weeks will go to 36 and USD on the daily to 1.32 =))))))))))))

The indicator is good, no one argues, but it must be trained and trained and then everything will be fine, but it will never become a GRAAL, just like other turkeys. There will always be mistakes, hence the catching of "elk"...)))))

what isTA?

Dimka-novitsek:
what isTA?
Technical analysis