EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1865

strangerr:

I don't like it.
I looked at a screenshot on the website too, and it's almost the same thing on my terminal. It turns out you don't have to.

Zet:

Share the link.

So on the terminal. Can't share...

I have a DC newsfeed installed. I haven't set it up or inserted it. It's my DC's usual standard platform.

margaret:

So on the terminal. Can't share...

I have a DC newsfeed installed. I haven't set it up or inserted it. It's the usual standard platform of my DC

Got it. Thank you.

I posted an unformed wolf on the pound overnight

Now it seems to have formed and if the wolf is to be believed, this week it will go to the green line

Zet:

Got it. Thank you.
By the way, Bernanke's speech today at 6:00 p.m. Moscow time

margaret:
By the way, Bernanke's speech today at 18:00 Moscow
Of course at 18:00 Moscow when the majority of traders are sitting and working tirelessly Metatrader ... He'll peep at everyone and tell you the information against the majority ))))

margaret:
By the way, Bernanke's speech today at 18:00 Moscow time
I have him under 24-hour surveillance (I have him "under the hood")....)))

everything froze again until Bernarke ))

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is expected to remain uncertain about the country's economic prospects during his speech to the Senate Banking Committee (1500 GMT).
New York Fed Governor William Dudley said: "We still can't find a middle ground between normalising the labour market and maintaining price stability."
According to Andrew Robinson, currency market strategist at Saxo Bank, "Bernanke's speech could lead to more selling of the dollar." "If we hear hints that he is going to end his quantitative easing programme with a $600bn bond buyback, I believe it is quite possible that the dollar will continue to weaken." Robinson also added that if the dollar index falls below the support trend line at 76.20 (the line connects the 2008, 2009 and 2010 lows), it would lead to a test of 75.631.

It's coming along nicely.