EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1808

elliot123:
Yeah, and what prospects were shining through

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page802

You just take your time....)))))) Nothing has been cancelled yet. A breakdown of 1.3428 will cancel all prospects. It might be a normal correction or bulls gain power and the movement will continue.

I did not feel lazy and found this picture in this branch. If the figure I was talking about in the previous post is a copy of the figure on this chart, then we will not go lower than 86.6% Fibo and the prospects of bulls loom again.....))))) Something like this....)))))

Zet:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page802

You just take your time....)))))) Nothing has been cancelled yet. A breakdown of 1.3428 will cancel all prospects. It is very possible that it is a normal correction.

I did not feel lazy and found this picture in this thread. If the figure I mentioned in the previous post is a copy of the figure on this chart, then we will not go lower than 86.6% Fibo and the prospects of bulls loom again.....))))) Something like this....)))))

Scared, now take your time)))

strangerr:

It's clear, I've read everything, I closed the buy on the euro, and now where else to put the money))))
I am too early to start the correction from 1.38, still 90 pips away (do you need a VM wallet?)

Tantrik:
early correction from 1.38 could start, another 90 pips (no VM wallet needed?)

If full, you do))) Not sure why you sold silver yesterday?

strangerr:

If it's full, you need it)))

If you fill it up, it will be full.

Tantrik:

you fill it, it'll be full.

So I thought you were giving away full WM wallets for the holiday))) Happy holiday, by the way.

strangerr:

If full, you need it))) Not sure why you sold silver yesterday?
I made a profit (trades of 40-50pp.) Thank you. (Happy Holidays to you too.) I will double your demo account! (payment upon agreement)

Tantrik:
profit made (trades of 40 to 50pp.) Thanks. (Happy Holidays to you too). I will double the demo account! (payment upon agreement)

You on how many and where to open?))) You can, by the way, to participate in competitions.

strangerr:

Scared, now take your time)))

....)))) You know the market is fluid, there are always a few options. If you see signs of alternatives emerging, you start thinking about them. Oh, and we're just talking, not recommending...)))))

Zet:

.... )))) You know yourself, the market is fluid, there are always several options. If you see that there are signs of alternatives, you start thinking about them....)))))

You tell Elliot what he should do now, he closed his buy and now he is afraid to buy)))