EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1812

strangerr:

))) That's right, and also tops and bottoms))) If I hadn't bought earlier, I'd still be buying now.
what if the pound is down? on political, economic grounds.(so sold, right? or is that a different account?)

Tantrik:
what if the pound is down? on political, economic grounds.(so sold, right? or is that a different account?)

Sold what? I don't have anywhere else apart from that jammed account. And political and economic justifications are like aliens, they seem to be there, but no one has seen them))) May Margaret forgive me.

Tantrik:

Here's an example: someone has pumped a lot of good dough into this rise, do you think he will jump because someone blurts something out?

strangerr:

Sold what? I don't have any other account, apart from that tainted one, anywhere else. And the political and economic rationale is like a foreign paywall, it seems to be there, but no one has seen it))) May Margaret forgive me.
Eura.

Tantrik:
eura.

Where and when? I didn't even mention sales yesterday and today.

strangerr:

I've read all about it, I've closed the buy on the euro and now where else to put my money))))
:))))))

Tantrik:
:))))))

I wasn't talking about me, you read who I was talking to)))

bought euro))))

elliot123:

bought euro))))

Why didn't you hold from 1.37?

strangerr:

Why didn't you hold from 1.37?
a...., you can't make all the money, but honestly I was hesitant,