EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1809

strangerr:

How much to open and where?)) You can, by the way, contests to participate.
no time now (work, business trips) (somewhere after March 15 will be freer) to contests must first learn to mega-lot trade!

strangerr:

You tell Elliott what he should do now, he closed his buy and now he is afraid to buy))).

He's a normal guy, he'll figure it out himself. I'm sure he will.

strangerr:

It is possible, but there is not much sense in it now. Buy (last buy signal) was from 1.6161, no sell signal yet, that's all I can say.

Thank you, will the purple one be the resistance?

voinG:
Thank you, will the purple one be resistance?

This is where it has resistance, just above 1.63.

Margaret, where are those gnomes who promised not to let the chif strengthen any more?))

strangerr:

Margaret, where are those gnomes who promised not to let the chif strengthen any more?))

Celebration, probably congratulating her husband and you're talking about gnomes.....))))

strangerr:

Margaret, where are those gnomes who promised not to let the chiff strengthen any more?)))

Buy early but already - channel boundary and if flat draws further then reversal.

strangerr:

Again you have me confused with someone else. But someone wrote that they will intervene from levels 93-94.

strangerr:

This is where it has resistance, just above 1.63.

Thanks, I had 6267, 6288, 6397

margaret:
You have me confused with someone else again. But someone wrote that they would be intervening from levels 93-94.
Margarita, do you know what the Bank of England has decided on monetary policy