EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 146

it's been clear to everyone for a long time...I mean levels!

Of course I was joking)))

Prival:

If you do not understand, I apologise, I do not know how to explain in plain language, it is all on a silver platter. If you do not understand, I apologize. I do not know how to explain in a more accessible way, there as it is on a silver platter.
I have not read the quotes. I have tried not to distort the sense of what has been said. I agree with your prediction - it was so-.... (there is no point in arguing with it, it has come true...). Thanks for the education. Good luck!

Noterday:

Then how do I explain them in my terminal?

DC ??

It's quite common, it happens in different DCs. Unfiltered outliers. Some erroneous trades at an off-market price. Almost all brokerage companies filter them normally, some brokerage companies miss them. If stops are knocked down, the transaction can be cancelled if you ask. And if they want to :) If profits are knocked down, it will be cancelled automatically.

Well strange...That chart was H4, so on m5 there's a perfectly normal wave there to take =)

Powerrari:
anyone know where the pound is going?

odiseif:

38.2 fall correction from August 9?

That's it.... everything's frozen until the FOMC meeting

think they'll say something "unusual"?)

Yeah, Bernarke called me yesterday =) He says it's going to be a REALLY big deal =))))