EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1383

Tantrik:
What's late? The bottom sell is not at a loss I made a buy from it.

So you usually settle at the very top.

strangerr:

So you usually settle at the very top.
I did not take the risk of waiting for the top and I had a lot of trips to the terminal today. I put a buy profit and sell limit below the trend at the same level and shifted the buy stop afterwards (it seems to be on the price now, it should work, but it didn´t)

So you're set up for the eurikoffs to fall.

strangerr:
If any fundamentalist can explain to me why the euro is falling on negative news from the states, I take my hat off and sprinkle my head with ashes from my stupidity)))
The crisis is over.

Tantrik:
The crisis is over.

Already explained, they said the Jap cabinet has resigned, so the euro may or may not go down:)))

USD Industrial Production m/m 0.8% 0.5% 0.4% growth is good))

US Retail sales Retail sales December 1.7% 0.8% 0.6%

US Retail sales excluding cars Retail sales excluding cars December 0.8% 0.7% 0.5%,

These are not good, but I think they are already priced in.

ernst:

US Retail sales Retail sales December 1.7% 0.8% 0.6%

US Retail sales excluding cars Retail sales excluding cars December 0.8% 0.7% 0.5%,

These are not good, but I think they are already priced in.

After yesterday no one cares anymore =)))) The market won't even budge =)))

Wolf is back, (I don't mean its layout, but just the impulse waves) we can make another attempt to go up, put a pending sell at 1.3520, better to put them higher))))))))) them.

strangerr:

Already explained, said the Jap cabinet resigned, so the euro may or may not go down :)))
So on the eu where was the speculation down? up? (or both) further forecasts depend on the answer.