EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1213

chepikds:

Made one last intervention. As an alternative, considering a flat in the range.

I get resistance beyond the edge of the chart, to the eye somewhere around 1.3410 and the target 1.3235 is more realistic.

strangerr:

Thank you, Odysseus. But that chauffeur will be very expensive, so it's better without him)))
Strange, you don't need a chauffeur.

strangerr:

My resistance is below the chart boundary, the target is 1.3410, but the real one is 1.3235.

Total resonance! :))) If only the market hadn't surprised us ;) (Continuation of the rise).

1.3430 I set the bystop, corrected for the volatility...

chepikds:
Tantrik was probably joking, he doesn't pay attention to other people's opinions (Stranger is an exception ;)) and that's right!, you have to think with your own head...! Or am I wrong? ;)
You're right ... you must use your brain ...... Still, if someone makes predictions, it's nice to see why he makes them, in particular ... it helps ..... That's why the forum was created.

strangerr:

My resistance is behind the chart boundary, by eye it's about 1.3410 and the target 1.3235 is more realistic.
It is now on the resistance (the old uptrend from below is breaking through - so far without success) and 3410 - 3420 - somewhere in this area the reversal if not - 3460 - 3470 - the finish. Maybe all this will continue after the New Year.

chepikds:

Total resonance! :))) If only the market hadn't surprised us ;) (Continuation of the rise).

1.3430 Bystop set, adjusted for volatility...

1.3440))))

by the way .... chif worked the pound and the dollar successfully and the euras too .... there could be a reversal of events on chif pairs, and for a long time ....

odiseif:
by the way .... chif worked the pound and the dollar successfully and the euras too .... there could be a reversal of events on chif pairs, and for a long time ....

Anyway, I will wait till the euro finishes its upward move after the New Year and then I will think about buying the chif, the bx yen and selling the Aussie over the long term.

I think we'll dive to 1.32 for the last time and then go to 1.35 and 1.36 from there.

Tantrik:31.12.2010 13:40

It is now on resistance (old uptrend from below is breaking through - so far unsuccessfully) and 3410 - 3420 is somewhere in this area turning around if not, then 3460 - 3470 - finish. Maybe all this will continue after the New Year.
Well, nothing much to add except Happy New Year to everybody!