EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1112

DragonSL:

Where does this exoticism come from? What is the DC?

Al***ri

on euR 1400p...to 1.1700 minimum

Have you heard what they said at the summit: Spain and Italy will not have enough money, the UK will only help solve the financial problems with the EU until 2013 and that is all. Germany and France do not want to give any money. And the EU stabilisation fund may only start to work in about 2 years.

Sell until spring))). I was wondering why the pullback was so steep today...

forte928:

on euR 1400p...to 1.1700 minimum

Hi. I made some conclusions from yesterday's day: first mistake was making the forecast, second mistake was believing in it myself, the result was about two hundred pips shortfall in profits. Conclusion - predictions are evil, you just have to follow the price.

ernst:

Have you heard what they said at the summit: Spain and Italy will not have enough money, the UK will only help solve the financial problems with the EU until 2013 and that is it. Germany and France do not want to give any money. And the EU stabilisation fund may only start to work in about 2 years.

Sell until spring))). I was wondering why there was such a sudden reversal today...

In the weekly chart I showed that the move will be within the 4 month channel, then there will be a correction at 1000p and then the last move down to 2400p, this is the end of the euro problems and a new global 5-year rising wave begins.

forte928:

On the weekly chart I showed that the correction in 1000p would take place within the 4 month channel and then the final move of 2400p downwards, this is the end of the problems of Euro and the beginning of a new global 5-year rising wave.

And the situation is interesting. According to reports everyone is actively taking profit both from longs and shorts, so, I do not expect any big movements till the end of the holidays.

strangerr:

Hi. I made a conclusion from yesterday's day: first mistake was that I made the forecast, second mistake was that I believed in it myself, the result was about two hundred pips short of the profit. Conclusion - predictions are evil, I should just follow the price.

I think we should go with the market, it's the best way to judge whether the price is good or not.

Only a dailyclose below 3120 will cancel the move to 1.36-1.3850, so no symptoms of looking down now...

barfly13:

Only a daily close below 3120 will cancel the move to 1.36-1.3850, so no symptoms of looking down now...

Did you see my message in the PM?

Tantrik:
Have you seen my private message?

How about a repeat of the scenario from the beginning of this week: a window down and up -- and everyone who believed the forecasts flew by.