EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1095

A link in the studio.

DragonSL:

A link in the studio.

I'm going to dig through two threads quickly)))

I see the reindeer man has again fearlessly started to knit a web of orders) tell me where you got out of the sells last time, because you disappeared, and I was wondering

FXlike:

I see the reindeer man has again fearlessly started to knit a web of orders) tell me where you got out of the sells last time, because you disappeared, and I was wondering

this is the level that I'm at now when I break the chatter channel

strangerr:

I'll just have a quick look at two branches.)

And the other one is the one about the wolfsbane?

DragonSL:

And the second one -- is that the one about the wolves?

The second is the first part of ours.

oleniknik:
this is the level that we are now at when the chatter channel is broken
went out great, I was afraid it would be worse because the one position you had left at the bottom gave me the impression that you were positioned to leave unprofitable positions.

they don't let the price go up, at any rise they get knocked down. on the other hand it has to stomp around some more to build up the necessary energy, and then down

FXlike:
great out, I was afraid it would be worse because from the one position you had left at the bottom it looked to me like you were positioned to leave loss-making positions.
the first order earns ... all other shares ( from the bucket )))) and do not really spoil the picture .... what's left then .... it so happened .... was busy and did not make a decent valuation ...consequently the action is