EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1096

VIRTUO5:

Waveforms show we are going to break 1.35 on the 4H

waves on the sea. there are no waves here.

FXlike:

I have a tip that personally always helps me - when you open a small real order following a trend, try opening a big demo order against the trend, in short, do everything wrong, usually everything in your head comes in order very soon :)

if this advice always works for you. what goes wrong in your head that was or is not right?

alk

strangerr:

If in the time period that I estimate in advance, the trade does not go in my direction after the signal, then I just cut it off, hopes do not end well. As for orders on the demo: I use the demo for testing strategies and ideas, and orders on it do not warm me up)))
Ha ha ha, kind of a cop out, -

Oh, Great Guru, you've explained it all to us, can you throw us mortals a few screenshots of your warrants?

oleniknik:
earns the first order ... all other refills ( from the bucket )))) and do not really spoil the picture .... what's left then .... it happened .... was busy and did not make a decent estimate ...so the action is as follows

i don't have Skype. what if you don't go long that often, but only from major levels, like the beginning of the first, third and fifth waves, say on the n1

strangerr:

If you ask me, I'll give you the forecasts, I'll ask you something else. Not in the sense that some people think :)))

?? and what exactly is the point that anyone understood?

if the lots are small let them hang around... just overlap them with larger ones... but such orders usually appear from forecasts...)) i.e., a forecast is as useful as it is harmful... i.e., a forecast is a forecast, but you should watch and trade the market...imho...

what exactly?

strangerr:
Oh, Great Guru, you've explained it all to us, can you throw us mortals a few screenshots of your warrants?

I'm sure there will be screenshots with warrants, because the man is generally cheerful and open :)

V07:

?? and what exactly is the point that anyone understood?

if the lots are small let them hang around... just overlap them with larger ones... but such orders usually appear from forecasts...)) i.e., a forecast is as useful as it is harmful... i.e., a forecast is a forecast, but you should watch and trade the market...imho...

what is it?

When you figure it out, come back and we'll have a chat, because no one wants to talk about anything.

strangerr:

They are only hard to deal with morally, technically there is not much of a problem.
Yes, technically it's just a push to close the order

DragonSL:

Justify, please...

you still believe (trust someone)

:))