EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1093

what's the prognosis for the climb?

Vizard:

I partially agree ... but what do we come to? the same psychology again ... overslept - just sit and smoke, the market won't go away ... you don't have to trade every day ... etc... If you're ready to trade, you need to create comfortable psychological conditions for the start (if you trade with hands)... that's why I said something about the dangers of predictions... If you traded with hands, you shouldn't expect successes at all ... Because the psychological factor is missing ... It's easier to open at least a small loss in the beginning ... It's easier to open at least a small losing reel... the effect will be greater...

i'm not sure i can do that... i'm not sure i can do that... i'm not sure i can do that... i'm not sure i can do that... i'm not sure i can do that... i'm not sure i can do it... i'm not sure i can do it...

If you don't want to be influenced by psychology, you may already be right, you may start a pullback with a 100-pts loss.

could in principle correct at 1.33

FXlike:

could in principle correct at 1.33

1.3270-80. And that is questionable.

if it goes down before reaching the nearest trend line, it will mean an acceleration of the trend downwards, which is already running at a fairly sharp angle

Tantrik:
So what's going to happen? (I have the bai in minus), now should be back on the weekly trend again. were already down (ichmo)

What will happen, into their winter hibernation))))

yep, it looks like support is going to drop and go further down. i was expecting to at least stomp around for a few more hours

there is this little rise and fall, there must have been at least one more of these

FXlike:

there is this little rise and fall, there must have been at least one more of these

it should, but it doesn't have to)))) let it fall.

rigc:
should but does not have to)))) let it fall

has he destroyed the locke? i hear the unprecedented confidence in his voice that only comes from a man who has settled accounts with a long-standing locke)