EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1870

torgus:
What?

Spooked me)))

strangerr:

Spooked))))
Is he a mountain harlem?

torgus:
Does it exist in the code or must it be built by hand? If so, can you provide a link, and if by hand, how and where do I read about it?

The Sultonov indicator on the MT screen, certainly not manually

yosuf:

The Sultonov indicator on the MT screen, not manually of course
Can you share the link?

Tantrik:
Once again (maybe 4 times) if you think the eu will rise 50pp. put in a buy, that is the prediction.

No. Working according to a forecast and working according to a system are two different things. If you think that the euro will go up and your system gives a sell signal, what will you believe?

torgus:
Can you share the link?
Read the thread you were given. There is no link. This is HIS indicator.

Noterday:
Read that thread you were given. There are no references. This is HIS indicator.

It is our cow and we are milking it)))

It went well on the breakdown:

strangerr:

No. Working according to a forecast and working according to a system are two different things. If you think the euro will go up and your system gives a sell signal, what would you believe?

If I watch (follow) the price - it keeps turning in the wrong direction (I turn on mt - the eu seems to have started turning). then what is the forecast (the eu will be ..... by summer - this is the forecast), but a short-term one?

strangerr:

It's our cow and we're milking it)))

It went well at the breakdown:

on the gold and silver in the loch. i will wait for correction.

Tantrik:

If I watch (follow) the price - it keeps turning in the wrong direction (here I turn on mt - it looks like the eu has started to turn). then what is the forecast (eu will be ..... by summer - this is the forecast), but short term?

And the short term looks like this:

That's what I think, but I have no signal for sell.