EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1764

voinG:
everyone has their values, we are selling the euR on the upside;)
It's always like that here. (Stranger runs everyone down and gets amused:))))

margaret:

Vanga's final prediction:

- America's downfall,

- Russia, prosperity,

- Ukraine - grace and tranquillity

Good for Ukraine, to be honest they're a pain in the ass. Not for nothing has China swung the yuan as an alternative to the dollar))))

Jingo:

played)

sold?

Temnyj:
sold?
looks like all sold out )))) i myself am close to it: balance -8400, funds - 3400, free 1200 )))) and all in anticipation of a fall in the eur)))

Temnyj:
Good for Ukraine, to be honest they're a pain in the ass. Not for nothing has China swung the yuan as an alternative to the dollar))))
So far I have only been fed up with customs checkpoints between Ukraine and Russia

sold on the rise, thought it wouldn't fly away so bitch)

Jingo:

played)

for the experience, not bad at all:)

I've drained 200,000 in my life) in five years

margaret:
The only thing that has bored me so far is the customs checkpoints between Ukraine and Russia
I have a lot of friends from Ukraine and Belarus who came to work on great construction projects (back in the Soviet Union) and got homes and families, and their relatives live there. They often say that they think we are one nation but we live as in enemy countries, and they have very few words of censorship about crossing the border.

Temnyj:
I have many acquaintances from Ukraine and Belarus who came to work on the great construction projects (back in the USSR era) and got homes and families, and their relatives live there. So they often talk about how they think we are the same people, but we live like in enemy states, and about border crossing they have very few words of censorship at all.
Or you pay 2 thousand dollars and get through without any problems (that's if you go by car).