EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1758

Dimka-novitsek:
My gut is 80% right, but it can happen. It's a real shame when the pound takes a pip inside a pip and goes 150 pips in the right direction.
When you get a technical support, you should get a response from a brokerage company with a price that does not exist and you should get a response from a brokerage company with a price that does not exist.

I don't know, I don't think I have the kind of deposit to be so vindictive for my sake!

Dimka-novitsek:
I do not know, I do not have a deposit so big for my sake!

Even a slippage with a few pips is a bargain for a broker - already discussed on the forums.

On the options, eva is now up, on america they will throw down sharply.

On the prog, a foul is looming. All deltas are negative.

Inserting yesterday's quote, "A quietly sluggish week in a tight range. Market participants keep gaining long positions on the euro. Quotes are slowly but surely pushing down the level of 1.3600. It is a watershed bull/bear." In general, today it makes sense to trade from the extremums of the week, maybe with a small allowance for the old stops.
However! Today is the day of the big bumps coddling: 16:00 MSC B.Bernanke; 16:20 MSC M.King(Bank of England); 17:45 MSC G.Paulsen. The market will again be sucking in every word. God only knows which one of them will say what. And let's not forget the next treasury buyout, $5-7bn today.

..Movement targets are the same : 1.3640(POC Feb)/1.3700(2xIBW)/1.3770-1.3800(NPOC-3.02)1.3863(NPOC-9.11; Hi_Feb)/1.4085 (SP-8.11).

From the newsletter.

The pound was in the buy as well!

In short I see a pullback to 1.3575-50

torgus:

On the options, eva is now up, on america they will throw down sharply.

On the prog - there is a foul looming. All deltas are negative.

Torgus, to what district do you think we will fall?

Temnyj:
don't jump in as you go - you're too late, as they say.
You can't tell when you're late and when you're late!

Does anyone analyse the euro and the dollar separately in relation to the ruble, for example?