EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1770

But it's going great =))))

Noterday:
That'll take out a moose if the hourly candle goes up by that much more

strangerr:

What are you arguing about, we'll see there)))

Well, I have a 5% depo limit at 1.3740, so whatever, I'll wait. The rise is yet to be confirmed unequivocally.

Noterday:
yeah... in the same 7 hours over 150 pips... should think about a small drop for monday... we have now reached 1.68... a pullback from this is bound to happen *not exactly optimistic said ))))

Noterday:
Well, I have a 5% depo limit at 1.3740, so whatever, I'll wait. The rise is yet to be confirmed unequivocally.

5% - and a stop? (Or is the stop loss standing?)

There is no stop, everything is manual.

Noterday:
and what would be the confirmation for you?

Noterday:

Breaking through resistance and by a lot isn't that a confirmation? Personally, I still have a stake at 1.3670.

strangerr:

I just before the rush upwards put it into boo, after the breakdown I opened a buy and don't worry anymore, it's a long time.

While the honest people are losing... Stranger in the pluses has time to roll over (show the pendants) (haven't you been recruited at the Polish border?)