EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1653

evbut:
take here http://opmarketvol.com/ there is a description and a forum with examples... I've been reading all day today and so far I've been getting only colour hallucinations )))
I like this thing ))) got up at 9 am, saw an active Put volume at 181 on top and no one at the bottom ))) and got up to sell)) Didn't cheat ))) and sold until the first Calla that got in the way )))

strangerr:

Look, Again, in 10 mins time it will be 18:00 MSC and the wave structure ends, wouldn't be surprised if Low, forms at that time....))) When does the market cancel_ this coincidence? Also wondering .....))))

Ekonom:
Zet, where did you start the 1st and what time is it now in your terminal? I can't get into your picture and what is the timeframe, 10 minutes?

A little later, preparing bai....)))))

Zet:
Look, Again, in 10 mins time it will be 18:00 MSC and the wave structure ends, wouldn't be surprised if Low, forms at that time....))) When does the market cancel_ this coincidence? Also wondering .....))))

Look carefully at my picture H1, there are vertical lines at 6.00 and 18.00, they are timezones for the period of this move down and the trend change will be at most +-2 bars from them, mathematically calculated. I didn't load the chart like that for beauty))))

Looks like we're about 12 hours into correction upwards and we're going to go down big time from there)))

Zet:

A little later, getting ready to bai....)))))
i'm too scared to be scared right now)))

Gentlemen The same thing (all versions) is available on codebase, and on this forum, look at my profile - there are links. ( so as not to advertise )

strangerr:

Looks like we have about 12 hours of correction upwards and from there we will go down the hard way))))

I think from the goal of 1.356 will be a reversal to the area of 1.364

xrust:
Gentlemen The same thing (all versions) is available on codebase, and on this forum, look at my profile - there are links. ( so as not to advertise )

Gud, thank you))))

Ekonom:
Zet, where do you have the beginning of the 1st and what time is it in your terminal now? I do not understand your picture and what timeframe is it, 10 minutes?

It is based on the PROPOSAL that there is the end of wave 2 and the beginning of wave 3. Everything else is on the chart. If the stop does not break, then there is no error.