EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1775

And the fundamentals don't get any attention at all! I think the stats on the Americans will be good!

parta-z:

And the fundamentals don't get any attention at all! I think the stats on the Americans will be good!

So what????? do you think, that we have not yet won back the data.....???

We will see what the market makers have to say!!!

question to everyone where will the market be at the beginning of the european session?

parta-z:

Players like you and me

How do you know what kind of player I am???? Especially since I haven't called it a game in a long time........ It's hard work, actually...

Not going above 1.3750.

On the H4, I built a Fibo fan, at the moment the price is digging between the second and the third (last) line of the fan.

Breaks through the third line and fly south for a long, long time.

Why are you picking on the glory, darling?

I think we will go up, but not very far, 1.3950-1.41. The Euro is selling, next week up, with stupid bullish pullbacks, a week of back and forth and then we can go down. I agree with Margareta, we will renew the high (1.3860) and go down for a long time, we will see 1.22 at least this year.

And if we break the rising ray, and it will be the break for sure, the pit will be deep))))

strangerr here agrees 3960 is the highest volume of the month before last and the 41st line of market maker protection to 14300, it looks like they will go there before the March quarterly options are fulfilled or the whole rush upwards will be pointless

Three in one, just like Helden Longers ))))

Presumably, we will test this small curve in about 10 days,

And what happens in reality, the market will tell us.

p.s. it's a shame that the other real had a stop out at the start of the move.

Strangerr, at what level is better to place stops, based on the ratio Goal = 100%?

Here is what I see for the EUR/JPY:

Taking into account the extreme tendency of the price to move in triples, the targets are seen at 115.

Chester:

Three in one, just like Helden Longers ))))

Presumably, we will test this little circle, for about 10 days,

The market will tell us what's really going to happen.

p.s. it's a shame that on the other real, the stop was knocked out at the start of the move.

Strangerr, at what level is better to place the stops, based on the ratio Target = 100%?

I am factoring in the possibility of a pullback to 1.3550, although I don't think it should go below 1.36. Anyway, next week, at least until Thursday, I am holding a buy.