EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1654

It's an interesting picture.

But I remember about a year ago xrust ran this program, but it didn't work, we tried it here. Options were delayed and it was horrible, but now I see that everything seems fine, I have to try it again.

Question to the experts of this indicator, --- does it work round the clock or in one session?

put a sell limit at 1.3640 and went to bed... We'll see what happens tomorrow

xrust:
Gentlemen The same thing (all versions) is available on codebase, and on this forum, look at my profile - there are links. ( so as not to advertise )

This bot in demo mode is what is written ( According to the access security rules you have exceeded the allowable number of penalty points . I didn't do anything wrong, what the hell is going on? If this shit works, then why aren't you trading on it and demanding money for the connection ... the conclusion we draw from the postulates of Occam's razor is that you are, to put it mildly, a liar...

strangerr:

Look carefully at my picture H1, there are vertical lines at 6.00 and 18.00, they are time zones of this move down and the trend change will be maximum +-2 bars from them, mathematically calculated. I didn't load the chart like that for beauty))))

Looks like we have about 12 hours of correction upwards and from there we will go down in a big way))))

it looks like it, if it wasn't, it would have gone way up by now

The forecast has been confirmed.

The fall stopped temporarily around 1.3578.

A sluggish correction is now underway. After the formation of a flag or triangle - down again.

Looking at the executed puts 203,136,231.

strangerr:
Margaret, Granddad seems to have ditched us for the day)))
That's still grandma's guessing-two.

But everything is more than transparent on the minutes ))))

torgus 10.02.2011 19:22

Fall has temporarily stopped near 1.3578.

Now there is a sluggish correction. After the formation of a flag or a triangle - down again.

We are looking at the executed putts 203,136,231.

torgus please give me the link where you got this picture

kokiz:

torgus 10.02.2011 19:22

Fall has temporarily stopped near 1.3578.

Sluggish correction is going on now. After the formation of a flag or a triangle - down again.

We are looking at the exercised putts 203,136,231.

What's that?)))