EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1656

margaret:

Zet

The figure published today might have fallen due to adverse weather conditions and is likely to rise next week. However, volatility aside, the downward trend in jobless claims continues."

I gave you the rationale yesterday. For me, they are the basis, which is confirmed by Tech. and Wave. analyses.

If something goes wrong, I won't lose much. ( I think I have set my stops well)

Vlad72: Does your OPLi indicator run 24 hours a day or in a particular session?
Around the clock with a break from 23:00 to 01:00 GMT when the markets are standing still

xrust:
Round the clock with a break from 23:00 to 01:00 GMT when the markets are standing still

Got it

looking down. come on....

Everything is red - red.

torgus:

Everything is red - red.

What's that about?

nikelodeon:

What's that about?
Deltas are red - negative.

torgus:
Deltas are red - negative.
i.e. does this indicate sales of the euR?

Someone already said that the road south has opened and the scenario seems to be as follows:

The first target is around 1.354 - there will be resistance most likely and a small bounce to the 1.362 area. Breaking through the level of 1.354 we go further down to 1.347-1.343 somewhere - there will be resistance there too. Breaking through these levels - we slide down to 1.336.

Sellimit from 1,3640 did not work - the price did not reach the level of 20 points )))

evbut:
i.e. does this indicate a sell-off in the eu?

On the euro, down.

At 1.3588 there is an exercised put 36, no support, the way south is open - for now, let's see what happens at the opening of the euro.